Thursday, September 12, 2013

Trudging Along

Weather here at the lake has been gorgeous!
A little warm, but breeze blowing and today was overcast but nice.
 
Sat outside with Connie for a little hand sewing
(with frozen Hurricane close at hand).
 

I did manage to get the Village blocks finished for 2nd Saturday,
but to bad I won't be there
(sorry Margaret)
 
 
I picked up some fabric on our eastern Illinois trip on Monday before the lake and made
granddaughter Emma some pillowcases for her new bedroom
 
 
The baseball one is for grandson Hayden's new room.
 
I have been trudging along on Hampton Ridge.  I have half of the blocks done for the quilt
21 to be exact. 
 

 
I think tomorrow I will cut out the mystery quilt for next week.
 
Stay tuned for a sneak peak.
 
Jan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here