Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Today's Progress

Well, I guess I should say yesterday's progress since it is after midnight.
 
 
Remember the Mystery quilt I was working on, well
close your eyes or skip this next part if you don't want
a sneak peak at it!
 
 
This pattern - Raspberry Crepes - will be available FREE at the shop next week
Monday-Saturday.
 
We will also have kits available. 
 
Be sure to come by and get yours.  We will have a limited number of them.
 
Manor House Star is a wonderful Christmas quilt.
 
 
Kits are available at the shop.
 
This went together soooo fast!
Some of the fabrics have a little gold in them which really make
them pop in this quilt.
 
Carol has continued to applique on her border for Tree of Life.  She is on the last side.
 
YEAH!!!
 
Chris has been putting together her mini 9 patch blocks from last years swap.
 
 
 
Working on the borders now!
 
Loraine finished up a really cute Halloween quilt
 
Sew Spooky
 

 
Marie is continues to work on her Women of Courage.  
 
 

 
She is also embroidering on a baby quilt for new grandson due in September.
Can we say deadline!!
 
Edna is working on First Ladies, color theory blocks and blocks
for a Jacob's Ladder quilt.
 
 
 
Pat is still working away on her Eleanor Burns quilt
Wild Goose Chase
 

She is chasing those flying geese everywhere!
 
and
 
Suzanne has been busy quilting on her
Christmas Quilt
 
 
This is the same Sew Spooky pattern that Loraine has
 but Suzanne has turned everything into Christmas.
Wonderfully Creative!!!
 
Day 3 of retreat has begun and I must now decide what project to
work on next. 
I have Civil War Love Letters (21 August blocks), Our Town (August block) and the new
Hampton Ridge BOM that will be starting later this year.
 
Guess you will just have to wait till the next post to see which I decided on.
Will also be taking an 1 1/2 hour break today.
Massage Day!
and just in time-my back is feeling it.
 
Don't forget to post your progresses in the comment section.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Last night, I continued working on my hand quilting project. Love all of the quilts! Will be in the store next week for the Raspberry Crepes pattern - it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today, I pieced my backing for WIG (that will be hand quilted), worked on trimming, pressing the binding for our quilt of valor quilt. I will put the binding on whenever Jan finishes the quilting. Now I'm working on the 2nd saturday first ladies quilt, made 4 more 6" blocks for quilt and cut the borders and binding. Getting ready to sew on inner border. Oh, also had a massage, I feel wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked the coin shop this afternoon and embroidered while I was there.
    Thank you for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got as far as I could on my 9-patch quilt. I've decided to rethink my borders. I got the binding sewn on my Homage to the Civil War quilt that has been quilted since March. Now am working on a little bag from a kit I purchased at Raccoon Hollow yesterday. I also had a massage. I feel great.
    Chris P.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here