Saturday, May 4, 2013

Rainy Day

New month and I can't get my head into working on the next set of BOM's due for June.  Want to start something new.  My friend Connie got me thinking about a baby quilt I need to make (she is already 6 months old).
 
Margaret and I pooled our pinks together and came up with these.  We both need to make a baby girl quilt.

 
 
But then--
 
I also pulled up this set
 
 
 
So, I may be making two and keeping one as a spare!  Why not?
 
Good thing I don't have to make a boy one!  Don't think I have that many blues.
 
I also finished the raffle quilt for the Calhoun Quilt and Church tour in October.
 
I did the Women of Courage quilt  and made the label.  Also made one for my quilt that isn't bound yet.  Here is mine--
 
 
Did finish at the last minute the blocks for Civil War Love Letters for Wednesday's class
 
 
OK so back to the sewing room
but wait-
need to switch out the laundry first.
 
Will be working on my Tree of Life applique border
 
Let you know how that turns out later
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I want to make a label for my Women of Courage quilt. I really like yours. Can you tell me how I can do this? I'm fairly new to quilting and would love to include the legend of each block for each woman represented. Let me know at cchihasz@gmail.com if you can help.

    ReplyDelete

Post your comments here