Thursday, April 18, 2013

Beautiful Day - NOT!


Woke up yesterday to a beautiful day here at Pointe View Resort.  In the 70's, water calm and I am quilting outside today.  Well--prepping is more like it.  Going to work on the applique for my Tree of Life quilt(s). Yes, the two of them!

Had visitors so we all sat out on the deck and embroideried.  Great afternoon.
 
Then--the storms started rolling in last night.  And today, it is windy, gray, stormy, you get the picture. 
 
This is were I am on the applique.  Still prepping.  No the quilt fairy did not come last night to finish up---
 
I did manage to get most of the May Civil War Love Letter blocks done.  Here they are
 


 

 
This one is my favorite so far!
 
 


 
If you like these, it's not too late to join the Civil War Love Letters Club!
 
We meet on the first Wednesday of each month at 6:30 pm at Patchwork Plus.

And now-back to cutting my applique pieces!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here