Sunday, February 3, 2013

You've Got to Be Kidding!!!!

Snow!  Snow!!!
You've got to be kidding.  I woke up this morning and thought I was having a nightmare.  We were supposed to have 45-50 degree weather and we got snow!
 
 
Sorry for not posting last night.  Was ready to write and then we had no internet connection here in the boonies.  Office reset in when they came in this morning.
 
 
Chris finished her Menopause top!  Yeah!
 
 
This was our 2011/12 2nd Saturday quilt that just ended in July. 
 
I wouldn't consider this a UFO for at least a few more years, so Chris you are really ahead.
 
 
Susan worked on a few months of the current Frist Ladies 2nd Saturday.
 

 
Carol is still working away on her picket fences.
It will be supurb when finished.
 
And me-----
Well, I finished the other colorway of Tree of Life
 

 
This one is going to Jill Rulon, fantastic artist in Hardin, Calhoun County, IL
Jill and I have a barter going on.
She is painting a barn quilt for me, duplicating two of my mini quilts and I am making this quilt for her.  Next border, applique!
 
I also got caught up on Women of Courage blocks~January and February.
 
 
16 sets on the left and 8 sets on the right.
I wonder if I can get ahead with March?
 
·         Tree of Life (Blue Colorway) - Complete 3 blocks and then sew quilt together to applique border. DONE
·         Tree of Life (Cheddar Colorway) - Complete 5 3 blocks and then sew quilt together to applique border.   DONE
·         February Breakfast Club Mystery - Follow the blog and you may just get a glimpse of the Mystery quilt.
·         Amish With a Twist 2 - Start this (don't know how far I will get, but I would like at least 2 months)
·         Women of Courage (2nd quilt) - I need to get 2 months done for this to be caught up DONE
·         Women of the Bible - 4 months to be caught up
·         Our Town - Our newest BOM starting in March - 1 block
·         Civil War Love Letters - 3 blocks in 3 sizes to show at Farmer's Wife this month
·         First Ladies - 4 blocks for the February 2nd Saturday
·         A Quilt of Valor top
 
 


2 comments:

Post your comments here