Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Year-New Projects

 
 
 
 
First of all, I would like to thank all of you for following me on my eternal quilting journey.  Each year I try to adhere to some New Years Resolutions.  Notice I said the word TRY. 
 I don't think I have ever stuck them out through the month of January!
But, here are mine this year:
  1. Try to get some of my personal quilts quilted this year (not putting a number on this so if I only get 2 or 3, I won't be disappointed)
  2. Try to use up more from my stash!  I think I do this every year, but this year I am going to try the one in/one out method.  For every piece I use, I get to bring a new one in, or should that be the other way around???
  3. Try to finish at least 2 UFO's this year.  Now I don't mean those that I am currently working on, I'm talking about those that are about 3-7 years old by now. 
  4. Make at least one Quilt of Valor each quarter
 
 
So what about you out there.  What are your New Years Resolutions?  Send them in the comment section and let's try and keep each other on track this year!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here