Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Retreat - 11:33 pm

A lot has happened in the last 12 hours. After a grueling day at the quilt shop (2 1/2 hours) we were finally back at retreat. I think I can get this purchase home with no problem, I only bought 4 1/2 yards of a great looking background fabric. Others purchased more with Carol being our winner today. (She is still building her stash you know).

Between lunch and dinner I did get my North American Mystery top put together and started peeling the 3D sections. Tonight was dinner in town. Lots of laughs and great food. Back to quilting and finished the NAM about an hour ago. Sorry no pics on this one-you will just have to come to the shop 3rd Sunday 1-3pm for a look. Taking a break now and trying to decide what project need my attention next. I think it will be Farmer's Wife. I am putting rows together with the blocks we have already completed in Club.

If you would like to join us, we have a Farmer's Wife Club at the shop on the 1st Wednesday of each month at 6:00pm. We would love to have you join us if you are interested.

Will post pics of my Farmer's Wife in the morning. Hope to have several rows done tonight before bedtime.

Good night to all!
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here