Tuesday, February 7, 2012

February Retreat - 11:03 am

Good Morning Friends--
Up, dressed and ready to go! Did finish the North American Mysters blocks last night. Goal today is to put them together into rows and do a method called "peeled back". I made my version 3D so that I could fold the flap back and sew it down. This creates rounded edges. You will just have to come to the shop the 3rd Sunday (1-3pm) and see the results.

Also going to the local quilt shop for some much needed fabric (but don't ask my husband if it was needed, we all know what that answer would be). Although he doesn't really say anything about the amount of fabric that walks through our door. Just like I don't say - "Do you really need that new fishing rod with the other dozen or more hanging in the garage?" Makes for a really great marriage.

Going now to get started on my rows, maybe I can get a few done before our shopping adventure.

Bye from sunny Columbia,
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here