Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Retreat Day #2

Today started off rather well
BUT
then problems started to develop

Seems like every block I made wasn't fitting the way it should.
There was LOTS of ripping 

LOTS of refiguring

and LOTS of recutting.

But in the end---the August Pony Club blocks are finished 
and all instructions are corrected.


These are my 8" and 4".  The other two sets were finished yesterday.

And I did get 6 more of my leader/ender blocks together today as well.


Had a wonderful dinner at Joe Biccardi's in Columbia.  
Watched the several storms roll through!

Just before going up to bed, I starched my fabrics for tomorrow's project
Mystical Prism


I also want to cut out more leader/ender pieces
and
cut out for Pieceful Pines - our new Block of the Month at the shop
(I need to at least catch up on May, June and July)

It's now 3:35 am so--
Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here