Friday, June 29, 2018

Hump Day

Did you miss me yesterday?
I didn't post because it wasn't a very productive sewing day.

After a trip into Columbia and then over to Waterloo we returned and
ALL I did the rest of the day AND night was cut out.

I cut at least 15 sets of leader enders, (I lost count after that) 
including all of their backgrounds---

Then came the entire quilt for Pieceful Pines
Lots of pieces of  from lots of different fabrics.

And I cut up a few more blocks for QOV



Speaking of those QOV blocks
Do you ladies remember sewing some of these a few months ago
for the QOV Block Drive:


They turn out like this after I get finished cutting and sewing them


Pretty cool!

We had a changing of the guard today-one retreater left, but two came in and we had
an extra one come visit us just for the day.

Since my day yesterday was almost non sewing I really 
had the pedal to the floor for hump day.  
I can't believe that this retreat is almost over.  

Here are three more finished leader/ender blocks


Month One - Pieceful Pines
This is a 28" center



Month 2 - Pieceful Pines



and Month 3 - Pieceful Pines


This puts me ahead on Pony Club, Mystical Prism, Pieceful Pines and Voices  blocks!
All of my must get done projects are finished.
What to work on the rest of retreat????

Stay tuned!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here