Saturday, June 30, 2018

Hooray for Fridays

Normally I would be jumping for joy that Friday is here
but at retreat is means that I only have
ONE FULL DAY LEFT!

You know my day doesn't start until about 10:30 am
I'm a night owl and usually don't go to bed until 3-4 am.

So-a little sewing before we left for the quilt shop and dinner about 3:30. 
Found some fabrics for QOV and a few pieces of repro for the stash 
and a layer cake of Kaffe for my Pandemonium quilt 
(I am starting a new fabric collection you know)

After returning from dinner, 
I got down to work on Dear Jane.


and a few leader/enders pieces


Think I will continue Dear Jane today
although the progress on these puppies is really slow.

Closed out the day at 5:15 am this morning
Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here