Monday, February 19, 2018

Lazy /Sunday

It was a lazy Sunday at retreat.
Just about the time I woke up this morning, 
it was time to get ready to meander down to
Gallagher's in Waterloo for the Sunday Chicken Family Style lunch.


After a three hour lunch, came back to starch my fabrics for the next project.
While the fabric was drying, I though it wise to nap for about an hour.
Now back to pressing and cutting out 12 Pony Club blocks.
Finished 4 sets of 4" and 8" blocks.


 Set #5 is prepped and almost ready for applique first thing tomorrow AM


And then there is set #6






Notice no picture-that's because after all of the sew in seams, it went to the trash.  This is one that I think will lend itself to EPP.  May get in the mood for that tomorrow also.

But there has been a bonus the last few days.
These have been my leader/enders 


They are 1 1/4" half square triangle sets that will be sewn into 3" blocks. 
Just getting these few pressed and squared up, ready for sewing.

Like I said-lazy Sunday!
Night all
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here