Sunday, February 18, 2018

Retreat Day 2

This was a short day for me.
Didn't get up until mid morning (remember I don't go to bed until about 3 am) and
finished putting together the center of my Quilt of Valor strip quilt.
Then it was time to head out.
My Dad had scheduled a Valentine's Day dinner for all 11 of us so I left about 3:30 and didn't return until about 9.
While at home, I picked up some border fabric for the QOV.
Here is the top finished


Previous post talked about adding sashing to my Waterlilies quilt.  After playing around some more
on my quilting program, I decided against this.  Instead, I put a border on and some other options.
What do you like:


    Then will put some special backgrounds around each motif.

Also put together one of my monthly pillows.

even put 2 ruched flowers, 1 yo-yo flower and 2 wool heart flowers on it.

Done for the night and exhausted
Jan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here