Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 4

Normally today would be the day we would be packing up about 2:00 pm
and heading home.  At 2:00 yesterday, we all bowed our heads
and thanked the Lord that we were here another 3 days.
No one was ready to leave.

A load of towels in the washer this am.  Thought I had a bunch at home, but you get
seven women in the same house and all take showers daily.  LOTS and LOTS of towels.
PS-this is the second load in 4 days.  
OK-so the first load was because I had to wash my PJ's and just threw some towels in with them.
NO-I didn't have an accident, well kind of.  



I opened the can and when I turned around to get my glass, I knocked it over and it spilled
all down the from of my PJ's.  
Just sorry that that one had to go to waste.
Oh well-good thing I had a 12 pack!!!

This is what we all go accomplished yesterday:

Carol is continuing her work on the Log Cabin blocks.


Notice she is absent from her chair AGAIN!

Marie worked on a nice patriotic quilt for Quilts of Valor.
Thanks for your support!


Edna started on her Infinite Variety blocks.
Just love her pink fabric.



Pat is working on another project "Wistful".
Like this pattern.


Chris made a strippy quilt and pillowcase for her orange quilt.


And me--
I finished up the last 6 months of "By Thy Hands".  All are quilted and bound and just waitin
for the hand work (embellishments and binding) at home in the evenings.


and
Margaret-well, we found her
or should I say, she found us!


OK-so she is absent again, but this is the last day and at least her stuff is here.

Stay tuned tomorrow for another update!

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here