Monday, December 23, 2013

The Christmas RUSH!

I think I am in pretty good shape for Christmas.
Wrapped the presents this afternoon
 
 
work tomorrow
and will
start baking when I get home after a quick rush to
Walmart to get some last minute things
for your dice game we play on Christmas Eve.
 
 
 I am beginning to dislike the paperwork of running a business.
I just want to sew--but, after a few hours, I did get all of the new shop project signup
sheet ready for Monday.
 
Started on some of the projects as well this week like--
 
February "By Thy Hand"
 
 
and
March "By Thy Hand"
 
 
and I must mention that they are quilted and bound!
(Label is just written on the back)
 
 
Couldn't wait - had to do a few of the
new Infinite Variety
Blocks #1-6
 
 

 
 
I have also cut out my templates for the first block of
Antique Wedding Sampler
Now to pick out the fabrics!
 
 
I am also embroidering on Block 1 of the
Gingerbread Square House BOM
 
Back to stitching
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here