Sunday, December 15, 2013

I can't believe it has been so long since I posted. 
New Year's Resolution is to post at least once a week!
 
 
I have been busy like most of you, getting ready for the Holidays.
All of the presents are purchased (I have 2 still to be delivered to me this week).
 
 
I have all of my customer Christmas quilts finished and only 1 more Quilt of Valor before Christmas.
 
 
I have also been going over my list of UFO's,

new projects for the shop
and those current projects that I am working on.
 
I have divided them into three categories:
 
My current Block of the Month projects
These I am currently working on at least once a month (hence, BOM)
 
UFO's
These are the ones that I need to finish.  They are in various stages from the ripping out stage to the blocks done and now design the quilt stage and still in piecing/applique stage.  I plan on getting 50% of these completed by the end of 2014!
 
New projects to start in 2014
These are the new projects we will be offering at the shop in 2014 AND a few of my own that I have wanted to start. 
 
I will be posting at the end of each month, the status of each of the things on my list so you can see my progress. 
 
What do you have planned for the coming year?
Please post a comment regarding your list.
 
 
Current Working List
Block of the Months in Progress
3” Civil War Love Letters – ½ quilt top together
6” Civil War Love Letters  - ½ quilt top together
8” Civil War Love Letters – ½ quilt top together
Colorful Tropics – month 2 completed
Repro Hexies
Scrappy Hexies  
UFO’s
Dance by the Light of the Moon (Embroidery)
Sadie’s Keepsakes – Blocks embroidered
Let Freedom  Ring – Rip out and re-quilt border
Threads of the Civil War – Needs appliqué and embroidery
Blue Toile – piecing
Tree of Life – needs appliqué border
Water Lilies – Finish appliqué block 9
Oak Leaf and Reel
Mini 9 patch Blockswappers
Modified 9 patch 
New to start for 2014
Gingerbread  Square – NEW for Feb
By Thy Hands – NEW for Feb
Antique Wedding Sampler – NEW for Feb
Jelly Beans – NEW for May
Holiday Houses – NEW for May
Toes in the Sand – NEW for July
Nana’s Sampler II – NEW for August
Civil War Diary – NEW for September
Just Take 2
Cabot Cuties
Glacier Stars
Fiesta Mexico
 
Happy Holidays
 
 Jan
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here