Friday, February 1, 2013

Week 5

Starting the end of the week of just right - AT RETREAT!!!!  I am here with two groups. 
Margaret F, Chris P, Susan S, Carol S and I are here till Sunday afternoon. Margaret and I will be here Sunday night by ourselves till Monday morning  when Edna A, Marie S, Loraine J will be coming in until Thursday afternoon. Carol S will rejoin us Monday evening for a day.

My list to complete during this wonderful 7 days of retreat - yes 7 full days of sewing-ahh, what could be better.  And Connie, we even have the ripping chair complete with the heat massager. 
  • Tree of Life (Blue Colorway) - Complete 3 blocks and then sew quilt together to applique border.
  • Tree of Life (Cheddar Colorway) - Complete  3 blocks and then sew quilt together to applique border.
  • February Breakfast Club Mystery - Follow the blog and you may just get a glimpse of the Mystery quilt.
  • Amish With a Twist 2 - Start this (don't know how far I will get, but I would like at least 2 months)
  • Women of Courage (2nd quilt) - I need to get 2 months done for this to be caught up
  • Women of the Bible - 4 months to be caught up
  • Our Town - Our newest BOM starting in March - 1 block
  • Civil War Love Letters - 3 blocks in 3 sizes to show at Farmer's Wife this month
  • First Ladies - 4 blocks for the February 2nd Saturday
  • A Quilt of Valor top
 
 
More to come after dinner!
 
 
Margaret got borders on this top!
Around the Block (A Naked Without My Quilts pattern)
Made from charm packs!
 
 


1 comment:

Post your comments here