Saturday, April 13, 2019

At the Lake

I can't believe it's been about 6 months since my last post.  Just like I can't believe it is the middle of April already.  Where does the time go?

I thought I would show you what I have been doing here at the lake.  If you know me, you know I have a "schedule" on what I want to get accomplished.  So far, (2 days), I am right on track!

First, I wanted to get the remainder of the Posies Puzzle blocks finished for the rest of the year.  April is only our 2nd month for this new Second Saturday quilt and I already had finished up to month 6 before the lake.  
Monrh 7
Month 8
Month 9
Month 10
Month 11
Month 12

Plus there are these connector blocks as well, 4 each month

I wanted to start on the new Temecula Album quilt BOM we will be doing at the shop, starting in July.  The BOM will be as close to these colors as I can get, but will not be the exact fabrics.

Month 1

A 15", 12" with a little applique (did mine by machine) and 3" x 9"

Got 4 blocks finished as my leader/enders.  
  Count is at 64 blocks finished

Today I finally finished a UFO from the 2015 Pizza Box Challenge.
It's HUGE!  Big enough for a king size deep mattress.  
Pics coming tomorrow.  Don't have enough room to
lay it out to see the design.  Will have the guys hold it up tomorrow off of the deck.

Time for a little Madagascar Vanilla Bean ice cream, a little I-pad  and them off to bed.

Happy Sewing





No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here