Saturday, September 8, 2018

Another Sneak Peak


We have some new Block of the Months coming 
in 2019.   So here is a little sneak peak at one of them

Coming in January--
Mrs. Miller's Apprentice


A variety of blues in this fantastic quilt.
Block of the Month pickup starts January 1
Signup - $25
12 months @ $24.95

I have started sewing again and I must say
 my hiatus from the machine has rejuvenated me.

We left for the Lake yesterday morning (4:45 am). Not my idea of a vacation.
Especially since I didn't sleep at all Thursday night.
So by the time we got down here, checked into the cabin,
unloaded the fishing equipment,
and sewing room--
it was time to take a nap!
Connie and I went to the grocery to gather milk, eggs and produce while
our guys started fishing.

With all of the kitchen put away, clothes unpacked and sewing room sew up
for the next 8 days
(here is a pic)


The afternoon and evening were spent cutting and piecing my last set of blocks
for Mystical Prism.  





with the plan being that I will put the center together tomorrow and "hopefully" most of the borders
(some additional piecing on those as well).

My leader/enders are still the Primitive Gathering 
half squares.  Some new sets pressed and squared up.


My look out the window--gloomy and wet at the moment and for the next 2 days as well.



Maybe not good fishing--but definitely great sewing!
And my guy is banned to the dock
no lounging in my "sewing room"
for him.

Keeping dry~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here