Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Sneak Peak for Shop Hop Quilt!

Late last year, I vowed to get some of those pesky UFO's off of my list.  And if you have been following along on facebook or the Patchwork Plus Thursday Threads newsletter, you will see, that I have accomplished A FEW of them, several as a matter of fact.  But now, we come to those that need much more than just put together or a couple of borders.  All of them that are left need a lot of time to complete.  So since I came back from retreat, the going has been pretty slow.

If you don't know this about me-I work on deadlines.  If the deadline is a few months away, I have plenty of time, so why start on it now.  This leads us to the 2018 Metro St. Louis Shop Hop.  We have ALWAYS made a quilt for shop hop and this year is no exception.  I just finished putting the borders on this this one and here is the sneak peak---



We will be offering a complete kit for our 60" square quilt (we are only using OUR two blocks).
Kits will be $84.95.  If you want one please call and reserve yours with a $20 deposit.  Quilt kits will be available for pickup on Thursday, April 5 or after.  We will kit a limited number of kits based on the amount of fabric we have.

Our kit can easily be adapted as a sampler if you are purchasing the fabric kits from each of the 7 shops.  For this, we will have setting kits available for $45.  These will be on a first come basis.  We will not be taking pre-orders for the setting kits.  These will ONLY be available during the 4 days of shop hop.

So this has taken up most of my time since returning from retreat!!! Hop(e) to see you all at the hop.  Theme this year is "Summer Fun", so come by and we'll have a beach volley ball game.

Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here