Saturday, November 7, 2015

We Won!

What an amazing time we had tonight at the Di Ford Hall lecture.
 
Listening to how Di's thought process works to design her quilts, how she picks fabrics, uses the fabrics in her designs was fascinating. 
 
And tomorrow at 9:00 we will begin to actually put some of those though processes to use.
 
Here is a peek at one of her quilts.
 
 
I'm sure there will lots more quilts tomorrow when we can get up close and personal with them.
 
Great dinner next door at Ed's Steakhouse.  Now to relax and sew a bit before turning in.
Jan
 
PS.  I won the fabric bundle at the luncheon, well Margaret and Chris both won tonight PLUS I won AGAIN.  So I traded my fabric bundle from the luncheon and kept the one this evening.  A new panel from Andover.  Plus got Di's thoughts on just what she would do with it. 
 
Maybe it will be on a future blog on what Jan will do with it.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here