Monday, January 6, 2014

A Snow Day!

Wow!
 
I didn't think I would ever get a snow day!
 
 
 
We have and undetermined amount of snow because of all of the blowing and the temps are -11 today, so we will not be opening the shop.
 
At about 9:30 yesterday morning we already had about 6" and it kept snowing all day!
 
My guys just left to go shovel out Kari and my Mom and Dad and then going to the shop so that I can get there tomorrow.
 
I was so busy watching the snow yesterday that I forgot the blog!
 
Have you ever had those days that you just couldn't get anything done-
well that has been my whole week.
 
 
 
I haven't been to the sewing machine since last weekend
 
 
 
Guess I got so much done the past 2 weeks that I just needed this break
but now I am rejuvenated and am ready to tackle the sewing room again.
 
Projects???
Well, will finish my last Civil War Love Letter
 
and then start cutting out for a new Quilt of Valor
 
 
 
Want to do a Quilt of Valor??
We are in desperate need of some-our stock is down to 3 and we have
many requests coming down from out state coordinator.
 
Check out this site for some fast and easy quilts:
 

Stay safe and warm
 
Jan
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here