Thursday, October 25, 2018

Fall Retreat

It's that time of year again when fall retreat is finally here.  And did I really need it.  I can't believe how fast this year has gone by and I feel I have always been lagging behind the entire time.  So now is my chance to try and get just a little caught up.

Day #1 had me getting my Blockswappers finished (totally done because I hadn't even started them) for November 1.
Next was a totally new project for next Halloween.

  Between all of these of course, were my leader/ender project, Triangle Gatherings.
The little 3" blocks were finished on vacation at the lake in September, but all of the large half's for the star border were done today.  Here is one block that is totally finished.
 And finally, last weeks house block for my Autumn Love by Lori Holt.  This is a weekly sew along and so far, I have been keeping up (well, maybe just about 5 days behind).


Day #2 had me again working on those star borders (leader-enders) and finishing 3 more

 and all while getting 6 sets of blocks done for Pony Club (January)

  These are 4" and 8" blocks!


And now to bed for tomorrow's adventure!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your comments here